THE TAPSHIELD DIFFERENCE
“Customer delight is more than our job. It’s our delight.”
Our customer-first commitment is a core value that sets us apart from the competition.
Behind every TapShield person or safety app is a desire to exceed expectations and earn your business for life. It’s the no excuses, can-do way of thinking that our team brings to work every day. Your complete satisfaction is our sole ambition. Anything less is unacceptable. We call it Customer Delight.
- "TapShield is easy to use and allows our dispatchers to quickly view GPS location and key caller information so emergency reporting is fast and efficient. I believe this helps our department provide pervasive security in a way which resonates with our students."Chief Linda StumpPolice Department
- "TapShield technology turns mobile devices into personal safety systems that can leverage crowdsourcing in order to instantly send relevant information to emergency responders, potentially averting dangerous situations and sending for help more quickly."Gartner2014 "Cool Vendor" Report
What is TapShield?
Students Love TapShield!
How Mobile and Cloud Technologies Reduce Response Times
Explore emerging trends in mobile and cloud-hosted solutions for personal safety. Mobile safety apps are a practical and relevant way to improve safety. This research analyzes traditional methods of emergency reporting and how organizations improve response.
Guide to Mobile Safety Apps for Colleges and Universities
A study that undertakes an analysis on colleges and universities embracing mobile safety solutions to complement and replace traditional methods of emergency reporting on campus. See how mobile solutions fit in a layered-approach to a secure campus.
Smartphone Adoption in the U.S. and its Impact on Personal Security
There will be more mobile subscriptions than people in the world by the end of 2014, according to a UN agency report. This white paper explores the proliferation of smartphones and how this can impact personal and organizational safety.
How Smartphones are Changing Corporate Travel Safety
A study that examines the ways in which mobile and cloud-based technology solutions can augment and improve upon existing corporate security functions such as: executive protection, corporate global travel safety, expatriate programs and more.
- Can this small gadget spell the end of date-rape drugs? https://t.co/DY3w02FrrM
- @USATODAY: Walking Alone On Campus? There Are Apps For That. http://t.co/5cBfp76ud7 #safety #mobile #student #safety http://t.co/UJVtduorQ3
- Walking alone on campus? There are apps for that http://t.co/80z3t2Qm0C via @USATODAYcollege CC: @UFlorida