THE TAPSHIELD DIFFERENCE
“Customer delight is more than our job. It’s our delight.”
Our customer-first commitment is a core value that sets us apart from the competition.
Behind every TapShield person or safety app is a desire to exceed expectations and earn your business for life. It’s the no excuses, can-do way of thinking that our team brings to work every day. Your complete satisfaction is our sole ambition. Anything less is unacceptable. We call it Customer Delight.
What is TapShield?
See the Technology
How Mobile and Cloud Technologies Reduce Response Times
Explore emerging trends in mobile and cloud-hosted solutions for personal safety. Mobile safety apps are a practical and relevant way to improve safety. This research analyzes traditional methods of emergency reporting and how organizations improve response.
Guide to Mobile Safety Apps for Colleges and Universities
A study that undertakes an analysis on colleges and universities embracing mobile safety solutions to complement and replace traditional methods of emergency reporting on campus. See how mobile solutions fit in a layered-approach to a secure campus.
Smartphone Adoption in the U.S. and its Impact on Personal Security
There will be more mobile subscriptions than people in the world by the end of 2014, according to a UN agency report. This white paper explores the proliferation of smartphones and how this can impact personal and organizational safety.
How Smartphones are Changing Corporate Travel Safety
A study that examines the ways in which mobile and cloud-based technology solutions can augment and improve upon existing corporate security functions such as: executive protection, corporate global travel safety, expatriate programs and more.
- Meet the college women who are starting a revolution against campus sexual assault: http://t.co/Sci1cBeL3G http://t.co/ytPZn9XHyn
- Jon Hamm is helping the @WhiteHouse Fight Campus Sexual Assault - and asks you to join http://t.co/WbIbFyvHnN #ItsOnUs
- Register: Tomorrow's Webinar "How U. Florida Uses Information-Sharing to Prevent Crime"-2pm ET http://t.co/L7iXljZx00 http://t.co/EAP090LVhJ
- Obama Launches New Campaign Targeting Men To Stop Campus Sexual Assault via @HuffPost http://t.co/TKfqp2u9m9 http://t.co/1qeziUid4r
- We're for all students RT "@UFDRC: "Voice Commands" makes @TapShield app fully functional for students with disabilities. #BeAwareUF” @UF
- We are behind you 100% RT @UF UPDATE - Police chief reminds Gators we must watch out for each other http://t.co/VLu7VXCGmw #StaySafeUF