WHAT WE OFFER
We empower people to identify and communicate potential threats quickly.
Enhance safety by creating a new two-way channel of communication between people and authorities.
With TapShield, safety officials can better identify threats, prevent crimes and save lives – improving safety to individuals and the community. Our primary focus is on prevention and deterrence, and secondarily on fast response.
What is TapShield?
See the Technology
Leveraging Information Sharing to Prevent Incidents
Explore emerging trends in mobile technology that encourage information sharing between students and safety officials to facilitate frequent, easy and risk-free communication that can prevent incidents and deter would-be wrongdoers.
Mobile Apps and Their Role in Campus Sexual Assault Resiliency
A study on how colleges can embrace mobile technology to increase Title IX preparedness, lower organizational risk and improve Clery Act compliance. See how Millennials prefer to share information with safety officials to prevent and deter sexual assault.
Smartphone Adoption in the U.S. and its Impact on Personal Security
There will be more mobile subscriptions than people in the world by the end of 2014, according to a UN agency report. This white paper explores the proliferation of smartphones and how this can impact personal and organizational safety.
How Smartphones are Changing Corporate Travel Safety
A study that examines the ways in which mobile and cloud-based technology solutions can augment and improve upon existing corporate security functions such as: executive protection, corporate global travel safety, expatriate programs and more.
- Computers can spot symptoms of depression psychiatrists may miss http://t.co/enY5gRLCgu via @TheEconomist
- .@CPPrezArmstrong @CalPolyPolice We're excited to be working with you to help make @CalPoly even safer!
- Students move from traditional campus safety methods to more modern resources like TapShield http://t.co/2pZ9pn9YGt http://t.co/9w4A1pcsHV
- Police are often judged for how many people they arrest, not how many crimes they prevent. This should change http://t.co/ZFtYe3VHDJ
- Excited to announce our latest launch at @CalPoly to keep students safe in San Luis Obispo #college #safety #app http://t.co/AWRB7CHQUk
- .@NichollsState University focusing on campus safety due to student concerns http://t.co/iyFYtQuABq #TapShield http://t.co/mj58dn2ycR